DISCOVER LIBERTY PRIVATE CARE TODAY
Call us for a FREE consultation
Our Exclusive Services
Our aim is to alleviate those day-to day challenges and pressures. Whether you are looking for that extra help or in search of service like ours for a loved one we pride ourselves on a level of care that allows you to have more time to do the things you want. And less time to worry about those other challenges.
DEFINING THE FUTURE OF PRIVATE HOME CARE
We will undertake an initial assessment and continue to do so on a quartley basis – our health assessments are designed to detect and respond early to changes for example diabetes, sepsis, mental health and nutrition.
We will assume the logistics of arranging all the care including social outings, GP hospital health appointments and take them in our car and remain with them for the duration of the appointment and feedback. We can feedback results of those appointments and can carry out instructions continuing to liaise with your GP, consultant, clinician or health professional.
Our services include;
- Short term care to aid recovery and rehabilitation
- Longer term care
- Personal Care
- Administration of medication coordinating with the prescriber and the pharmacist
- Nursing/clinical tasks done by trained carers supervised and monitored by our nursing team
- End of life and palliative Care
- Manage the clients safeguarding
- Arrange daily tasks such as shopping, basis house maintenance
- Managing people with dementia
- Managing people who have MS, parkinsons, acquired brain injuries, sensory impairments or those whom have had a medical event for example stroke or heart attack
- Take people to GP, hospital, health appointments remaining with them for the duration and feedback
- Consistent carers and visits
- Our Registered Manager is directly accessible to the clients
- Access to online records
- Care provided between 7am and 10pm 7/7
- Lifeline Red Button Response
- Urgent Call Out
- Telephone checks
- Integration and use of care and health technologies
- We are not risk averse
- Inclusion of the opinion of the clients families
We only employ carers qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 with several years evidenced experience in care, and must have at least two excellent references and a clear and enhanced DBS check. All carers are interviewed by our Registered Manger, reviewed again before employment and are selected on the basis of their experience, qualifications, outlook, character and their singular desire to innovate and provide care to the highest standards beyond those statutory in nature.
The way we select and develop our carers sets a benchmark to pursue our ethos to redefine the future of care in the home and allows us to deliver a high end bespoke concierge service to our clients, their families and those supporting them.
The majority of our training is done by a Registered Nurse at our premises in Christchurch, where we have dedicated and modern training facilities, and includes our induction which carers must pass before providing any level of care thereby ensuring that:
- their skills are upto date
- they can meet our exacting standards
- they understand and agree with our ethos and values
- and deliver a flexible service in which the client feels safe and confident in the carers and the company
Our expectation is that carers pursue their continued professional development reaching for higher qualifications and to move towards a more senior role in the company, and so to promote that, we hold additional training sessions and webinars from specialist consultants in specific areas for example dementia, strokes, palliative care.
We understand the need for discretion and our carers wear a uniform which is smart, discreet and professional, so if out and about with you, no one is aware that you have a carer with you.
It is essential that we promote the consistency and long service of our carers so we invest in and support their development and loyalty. Their pay is much higher than local comparators, they have excellent terms and conditions and have their dedication and commitment rewarded for example with bonuses, private health cover and nominations for awards.
Complete the form below and one of our team will be in contact with you within 24 hours.